- The candidate will be responsible for performing process design activities for maintenance and modifications tasks in Equinor M&M.
- The candidate will be involved in a wide variety of projects within M&M contract.
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Previous experience from Equinor M&M projects
- Knowledge of Equinor's systems, regulations and requirements documents
- Knowledge of NORSOK and Norwegian legislation
- Experience with modification/integration work
- Experience from discipline lead position
- Relevant Experience from process design
- Good team working skills.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration: Soonest - 28.02.2023
Apply for this position
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Equinor V&M H South
12 jan 2022