PRE – Rotating equipment
- Overall technical responsibility for the assigned package and must coordinate multidiscipline engineering to ensure that all discipline-specific requirements / issues are addressed.
- Define all inputs and activities required for each package.
- Identify package scope and boundaries (Ensure that ROS does not carry out work that should be allocated to the Supplier / Contractor.
- Prepare and Issue Documentation for the Enquiry Package
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Kick-Off Meeting with Supplier
- Review the Supplier drawings and data.
- Hold review meetings with the Supplier, as required.
- Monitor the progress of the design and fabrication and
- Monitor and manage interface issues within package
- Participate Final inspection and testing.
- Contribute in Co-ordination delivery of the package to site.
- Material receipt at site.
- Provide the commissioning engineer with all the information required to develop the commissioning plan. When 6.13
- Previous experience as Package Responsible engineer for Rotational Mechanical Equipment
- Minimum 9 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Norwegian Language preferable
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree
Duration ASAP - One year with possibilities for extension