Job description :
We are looking for candidates to be part of a team to design and build a large scale factory in Norway.
The person who takes on this role will be in charge of strategy and execution of the production line completion: integration, testing and ramp-up. He or she will enable the success of the plant design, performance, and efficiency.
- Responsible for HSE for completion activities.- Delivering completion (including installation, integration,commissioning and ramp-up) strategy and plans.
- Establish high-quality commissioning logic and activity sequences(shown as work execution flow scheme).
- Attend and assess FATs and SATs.
- Manage and execution completion in collaboration with the widerProject Execution team and Operations team.
- Interface as necessary with engineering, suppliers, planning andoperations to ensure that plans are up to date.
Qualifications – Required:
-10+ years of experience in commissioning production facilities and systems, preferably automated factories, but chemical plants (incl. oil and gas) will be accepted.
-Certificate of Apprenticeship (minimum), Bachelor of Science in engineering preferred.
-English and Norwegian language
- Experience in the design and construction and/or operation of lithium ion battery production facilities.
- Experience of working in an international and multiculturalcompany
- Experience from operating automated production facilities.
- PIMS Software knowledge
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Co-operative- Ambitious
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
Duration: ASAP - 2 years + option more
Location: Oslo + travelling to site to other places in Norway.