Onshore MC Engineer Mechanical and Structure
Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- MC responsible for dedicated subsystems.
- MC responsible for dedicated MC packs.
- Create/Update Boundaries (Resp by Dwg system).
- Verify and assist Scoping and planning.
- Populate in PIMS CMS: Structural Dummy Tags and link to relevant MC packs.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PIMS.
- Extract from PIMS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Monitor and Verify Progress of Engineering and Construction on their MC packs.
- Quality assure MC and RLM.
- Monitor and Verify Progress of Engineering and Construction on their system.
- Prepare electronic Hand over MC dossier in PIMS CMS.
- Coordinate/Call-out/Participate on Joint MC Punch outs with Company.
- Initiate MCC and RFC acc Forecast date.
- Punch follow up on MC packs.
- Requirements: Technical education with min 8 years’ experience
- Language: Norwegian and English
Duration Asap - 1 year