MC Engineer Safety
- Be familiar with project Completion requirements and project Design (Specs /P&ID/Isometrics/Datasheets/ layout/GA) and project system boundaries.
- Be familiar with PIMS CMS for generating status reports and uploading in system Check records complete.
- MC responsible for dedicated subsystems.
- MC responsible for dedicated MC packs.
- Create/Update Boundaries (Resp by Dwg system).
- Verify and assist Scoping and planning.
- Review Job packs generated by Engineering and link to relevant Tag Event(s) in PIMS.
- Extract from PIMS check records and add in Job packs prior release to Construction.
- Review/Provide input to PO’s and liaise any queries with vendors/PRE’s.
- Prepare MC dossier for vendor packs
- Monitor and Verify Progress of Engineering and Construction on their MC packs.
- Quality assure MC and RLM.
- Monitor and Verify Progress of Engineering and Construction on their system.
- Prepare electronic Hand over MC dossier in PIMS CMS.
- Coordinate/Call-out/Participate on Joint MC Punch outs with Company.
- Initiate MCC and RFC acc Forecast date.
- Punch follow up on MC packs.
Manager and interface with e. g Job Setters, Engineering Disciplines for Clarification /processing queries and have close cooperation with MC Field Engineers.
Temporary systems responsible reports to the Completion Manager. There will be interface with Client and internally within ROS engineering, Construction and Completion for follow up and coordination.
Requirements: Technical education with min 5 years’ experience
Language: Norwegian and English
Duration Asap - 1 year