- Establish and maintain Project Quality and Risk Management Programs and ensure implementation
- Manage, advise and coordinate the Quality and Risk Management activities in the project
- Establish audit and verification plan for the project and ensure follow-up.
- Establish and facilitate project risk assessment and follow-up
- Assist the project in gathering experience from previous projects and in transferring experience to other projects / basis
- QRM information and training to project members.
- Periodical QRM reporting to customer and internally
- Participate and contribute to the Quality and Risk Management network at the client
- Bachelor w/technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent planning, organisation and analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to work independently and manage challenges
- Strong analytical skills and strong risk awareness
- Team player, independent, hardworking, eager to learn and accurate
- Excellent verbal and written English
Duration: ASAP - 31.08.2022, med ,mulighet til forlengelse
Location: Oslo, Asker