Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Deliver engineering services to meet the project schedule and milestone of project
- Review/check mechanical data sheets and inquiry packages being produced by 3rd party engineering companies.
- General design, specification and procurement of rotating equipment, static, fired equipment, package equipment, etc.
- Working knowledge of the relevant standards and codes such as API, ANSI, ASME, ASTM, NFPA, etc. is required.
- Knowledge of material selection.
- Liaise with and support EPC package, project and engineering teams
- Ensure engineering discipline delivery of PMC contract
- Manage the discipline resource plan
- Ensure all staff are working to Project procedures, specifications, standards and good engineering practices and techniques and any project-specific requirements
- Manage day to day engineering interfaces between core engineering group and projects, project managers and the engineering teams
- Administration of the core discipline engineering group to ensure that PMC practices on manhour recording, timesheets, advance overtime approvals, expenses etc., are applied by all reports to allow overall effective management of the PCM.
- Develop close working relationships with all engineering group members and the Project Managers/team to provide a consistent approach and effective resolution of issues
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related engineering discipline
- Professional qualification in relevant professional institution
- Good written and verbal communication skills
2 month initial term with high probability of being extended for 1 year +