- The positions offer versatile and varied engineering work in a busy and challenging project environment.
- Participate in a competent, creative, and informal professional environment that places great demands on both independences, the ability to take initiative and for collaboration across professional environments and between departments.
- Design and calculation of hydraulic systems & components in accordance with international standards
- Preparation of Hydraulics Flow Diagram, technical documentation, and procedures in connection with project implementation.
- Standardization of components and products.
- Technical clarifications with vendors and clients.
- Knowledge of regulations related to the marine and offshore industry (ISO, DNV, ABS, PED, NORSOK.)
- Participate in development projects.
- Influence the new products and system solutions of the future.
- Participate in technical clarifications towards workshop/subcontractor/site .
- Assist aftermarket department with technical support.
- Assist sales in connection with the preparation of offers.
- We are looking for engineers with a Master’s or Bachelor's education and who have a minimum of five years' experience with hydraulics in the offshore industry or equivalent.
- Detailed knowledge of hydraulic systems and components is required.
- Experience from AHC & CT systems and open & closed loop hydraulic systems is desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of hydraulic and electromechanical systems is required.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of hydraulic components and suppliers in the market.
- Good written and oral presentation skills are required in both Norwegian and English.
- You must be willing to work hard and have a good ability to work both independently and in collaboration with others.
- There are requirements for good computer skills and experience with AutoCAD.
Understanding of engineering documents and drawings
Experience with AutoCAD.
General IT-knowledge (including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
Knowledge of Class Certifications Standards (DNV, ABS, etc)
Knowledge of simulation tools Simulation-X
Duration 01.03.2022 - 31.07.2022