Electrical Engineer Senior
- Prepare Technical Specifications for Electrical systems
- Prepare single line and block diagrams and cable interconnection lists
- Perform Electrical calculations (FebDok, Heat trace, Illumination, etc.)
- Prepare MTO and MDL
- Vendor Follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation)
- Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Participate in design, constructability and safety reviews
- Perform Offshore survey
- Prepare Study reports
- Preparing Installation work descriptions and test procedures
- Participate in Factory Acceptance test (FAT), and offshore testing (SAT) if required.
- Follow-up planning dates and milestones.
- Comply with the company's HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Contribute with technical solution to reduce CO2 foot prints and how to utilize standards solutions.
- Min. 5 years experience as Electrical engineer.
- Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of switchgear, transformers, VSDs and electrical motors preferred.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations ATEX/NORSOK/IEC etc.
- Preferable experience with STID, FebDok, ProCoSys, Proarc and IFS
- Experience with engineering in Maintenance and Modification projects is a plus
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.Solution oriented and proactive concerning multidiscipline problems.
- Have a commercial mindset during all phases of the projects.
- Language skills: Norwegian and English
Duration: 31.01.2022 - 31.01.2023