This global leader in speciality chemicals powers the potential of companies in many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. This role presents an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to make their mark on a greenfield project.
The Contracts Specialist forms an integral part of the Contract and Procurement Team as an adviser across the full lifecycle of contract administration. The role will require balancing the need to complete many contracts with the opportunity to shape the contract landscape.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Oversee Contracts Administration on the construction of a $2bil Lithium Hydroxide Processing Plant
- Manage the full life-cycle of multiple, concurrent tendering activities for a broad range of products and services with different priorities, spends and risks
- Review new and existing contracts to ensure currency and terms and conditions are appropriate to meet business operating needs
- Create the necessary system and systematically record and monitor the required milestones, tasks, deliverables, obligations, and events for each contract
- Prepare, edit and negotiate contract agreements and amendments for products and services
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure remuneration basis (e.g. schedule of rates) is current and applicable to the scope of work or services
- 10 + Year’s experience within Contracts Administration
- Strong experience within pre and post contract
- Proven experience in contract establishment and tender bid lists
- Demonstrated experience managing complex commercial arrangements
- Established expertise in large multi-disciplined constriction projects ($500mil +)
- Degree qualified in Commerce or Law
- Member of IACCM
- Initial 12 months Perth or Bunbury based contract. Possibility of extension and career progression for successful candidates
- Competitive hourly rate
- Exciting employee benefits scheme which provides access to sporting events, concerts and travel
If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting leading-edge industry please do not hesitate to apply following the link below.
Only applicants with valid Australian Working Rights will be considered.