We are looking for positive, skilled employees with good abilities to work both independently and together with others.
- Perform detail design according to NOV guidelines
- Develop drawings for production
- Collaborate with internal disciplines such as electrical, hydraulic, calculation, controls and technical safety
- Participate in the preparation of general project documentation
- Participate in technical clarifications towards workshop/subcontractor/site
- Keep up to date with regulations and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's or master's degree preferably within mechanical engineering
- Experience with mechanical design (machine elements, tolerances, material selection, welding, etc.)
- Good understanding of construction methods
- Experience with CAD systems, 2D and 3D (Inventor, SolidWorks, NX, Acad etc. )
- Good English and Norwegian skills
- Good collaboration skills
- Experience from the oil and gas industry is preferred.
Duration: 01.02.2022 - 01.08.2022