- Participate mainly as Technical responsible for assigned projects in the Mod.Alliance.
- Package Responsible Engineer (PRE),
- Procurement and follow-up of equipment,
- Follow-up subcontractors
- Participate in all project phases from early stage / concept studies to execution and commissioning.
- Technical Input to planning and installation
- System HVAC design- and Calculations
- Master or Bachelor grad degree or relevant technical education is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience from the Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge of relevant legislations and standards.
- Technical knowledge within ventilation and cooling.
- Preferably 2D/3D drawing- & modelling skills.
- Good cooperative and teamwork skills, flexibility, initiative and responsibility.
- Multi-discipline cooperation in projects
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
- Offshore Course: Valid offshore certificate
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2022