• Main task will be to define requirements for Substations control and Automation processes.
• Responsible for /participating in:
• Develop philosophy for Electrical Distribution Systems.
• Review project multi discipline documentation related to Power Management and Distribution Systems.
• Experience with developing of SCDs and C&Es for Electrical controls.
• Prepare input to SAS vendor.
• Reviewing SAS vendor documentation.
• Participating in HMI development.
• Prepare input to operational and commissioning procedures.
• Participate and coordinate FAT and Integrations tests Support offshore installati
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent with 5 to 10 years of experience in the Oil & gas Industry
• Participation in EPCIC projects.
• Excellent knowledge of Norsok standards.
• Previous experience with Statoil procedures and standards. (Preferable).
• Team worker
• Social and positive person.
• Deliver on time and quality
• Good Communication in English
• Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
Duration 03.01.2022 - 31.12.2023