The announced position shall ensure that the large scale of network infrastructure is designed and delivered according to the requirements in the Network Specifications and Cyber Security Specification’s by performing the following tasks in a large EPC offshore greenfield project:
- Perform network design and develop network infrastructure for a high critical network
- Integrate supplier packages to the high critical network in line with IEC62443-3-3
- Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
- Coordinate supplier firewall rules for implementation in global firewalls
VLAN design and IP address allocation
- Approval of supplier ICT Cyber Security documentation like Topologies, Test procedures, RVA input, Backup Operation and Maintenance procedures ec.
- Participate as contractor responsible in Cyber Security FAT/SAT
- Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of large network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
- Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
- Experience with IEC62443 and Equinor technical requirements TR 1658
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Innovative approach and a network builder
- Fluent English skills - both orally and in writing
Duration: 01.01.2022 - 31.12.2022