• Ensure a timely and co-ordinated execution of the identified LCI activities
• Monitor performance of LCI work in project organization
• Assist PE in BCM and LCI kick-off with suppliers
• Verify supplier document requirement list and supplier document list
• Assist in verification of suppliers final documentation
• Verify LCI handover prior to Ready for Commissioning/Ready for Operation (RFC/RFO)
• Ensure correct transfers to Client databases
• Provide reporting of LCI progress against LCI milestones (RFC/RFO)
• Verify Final LCI deliverables prior to handover to Client.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering (any field) or min. 3 years experience working with LCI
• Min. 3 years of experiences in Onshore / Offshore Oil &Gas or related industry
• Knowledge of international Code and standard such as: NORSOK and other which related to LCI
• Competence in Engineering tag Information systems, Procosys,STID, Proarc
• Good command of English in both speaking and writing
• Team worker
• Social and positive person.
• Deliver on time and quality
• Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2023