The RenData2Omnia team is organized as an autonomous DevOps team with lifecycle responsibility for the tasks in our backlog and already implemented. The team is small and focused, with 2 developers full time, an overall Solution architect and Product Owner working as part of team on daily basis. The people in the team is a mix of internal and external resources. The main priority to the team is to develop and build data pipelines to deliver Data Products of Renewable data to our main customer Integrated Operation Center (IOT). Most of the things developed are backend, supported by some frontend tools that we have develop for self-service, admin and monitoring. We are now looking to strengthen the team with 2 developers, with the following tasks and responsibilities: Design and Develop data products in MS Azure and our Omnia/Data platform. Help us standardize and improve the pipeline builds to be optimized and uncomplex. Development in this context is a mix of Software engineering (coding) and utilization of platform services.
- SW Engineering/Developer, min 5 years’ experience
- Experience from development in MS Azure
- Development of APIs in Azure, at least experience with RESTful APIs (e.g. Azure Functions, Azure Web Apps).
- Other API architecture styles such as message/event queues are also highly relevant.
- Motivated and enjoy working in a team.
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Demonstrates proactiveness and takes responsibility for own tasks.
- Collaborates across devops teams and communities.
- Systematic and analytical.
- Service minded.
- Enjoys seeing opportunities in new technology to support challenges in the context of "digitalization"
Duration 01.02.2022 - 01.02.2023