- Assist in the effective coordination and delivery of all safety related activities
- Provide direction and guidance to Safety Leaders regarding the Safety and Health Program and act as an Auditor during Program Unit Audits.
- Provide guidance to project execution and construction.
- Maintain familiarity with details of safety health and environmental legislation, regulations, guidelines and standards.
- Assist in ensuring all employees are aware of their safety health and environmental responsibilities.
- Responsible for your personal safety and that of co-workers by observing and promoting the company's Safety and Health Program and for environmental aspects of the job and performing work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Graduated from a university or technical college with a diploma or a degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience planning and executing safety health and environmental programs and administrating regulatory processes, complemented by meaningful experience and/or formal training in occupational health and safety.
- Must be certified, or eligible to be certified, as a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP)
Apply for this position
A Utilities Company
19 nov 2021