- Establish internal seafastening solutions, including calculations and specification of components, for marine transport.
- Follow up load out contractor and inshore lifting contractor.
- Production of marine operation manuals/procedures.
- Follow up drawing production for marine drawings and perform drawing checks.
- Discipline check of marine manuals and procedures for load out and inshore lifting operations.
- Structural design and calculations for temporary structure used in relation to marine operations.
- Establish technical input for inquiries in relation to marine services and equipment required for inshore marine operations, mainly in relation to load out and inshore lifting operations.
- Construction yard Engineering support, follow up and communication (yard preparations for marine activities).
- Assist in interface work and meetings with T&I Contractor
- Engineer Bachelor / Master Degree
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience is desirable, but not required.
- Good knowledge of regulations for marine operations (including DnV-OS-H101 etc. - VMO standard).
- Expertise in working with a T&I contractor (interface) is desirable.
- Experience with shipyard operations (internal transport, lifting with floating crane).
- Knowledge of offshore installation of jacket and topside (operation, installation methods, use of equipment)
- Experience with unloading and loading operations using SPMTs.
- Knowledge of PDMS / E3D and Navisworks as 3D tools.
- Good competence in hand calculations for documentation of structural capacity and use of MathCad.
- Have good communication skills
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Have a cooperative working attitude
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Be systematic, accurate and independent
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English - both oral and in writing.
Duration: 01.01.2022 - 31.12.2022