Field Engineer – Mechanical
- In order to get a better overview of the SOW for packages such as Compressor Skid and Water injection skid a Field engineer is required for mechanical discipline.
- Tasks will be to detail the SOW in field prior to demolition and follow up during execution of refurbishment and finally installation and commissioning.
- Yard/Field Engineer will be feeding the PREs with all info/photos detailed plan for the SOW. He/She can also help gathering info on other packages if needed.
- The field engineer also needs to get familiarized with all the equipment prior to arrival of Jotun A at the Yard.
- Once Jotun A is located at the yard, the Field engineer will follow up equipment/scope on yard.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Minimum Bsc degree
- Detailed tag understanding and knowledge, pumps/El.motors/Transmitters/Gearboxes/Coolers/Heaters/JB/Filters/Flanges/cuplings ect
- Hands on experience from similar Equipment
- System understanding
- Position demands capability for rotation 15-20
- Norwegian Language preferable
- English required
Duration: ASAP - min. 1 year contract