- Interface coordination between Client, Engineering, Procurement, and Installation
- Participate in technical clarifications meetings with Client
- Define scope of work based on available technical documentation
- Develop multidiscipline early phase cost estimates and obtain Client approval prior project execution
- Establish and maintain early plans for engineering, installation, and procurement
- Contribute to a good team spirit in the project.
- Give priority to HSE and Quality in all aspects of the Engineering work.
- Contribute to the optimal interaction between locations through "Borderless Performance" and full integration of all team members.
- Higher technical education at Bachelor level.
- Multidiscipline experience is required
- Experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry.
- Good knowledge with project management and estimation.
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations Experienced in solving multidiscipline problems.
- Familiar with SAP, Stid and Proarc.
- Structured and systematic approach
- Strong HSE focus
- Proactive, solutions and goal oriented
Duration: 29.11.2021 - 04.12.2022