Automation/Control System Engineer, senior
- Prepare automation documentation: Layout drawings, SCDs, logic diagram, block diagrams, topology diagrams, Cause & effect, IO/signal list, HMI mark-up.
- Establish and design control and shut-down control philosophy and logic.
- Prepare electronic work package for Automation sub-vendor.
- Be able to prepare technical specification for modification of platform control system and vendor follow-up. (ESD, PSD, PCS, F&G)
- Perform Offshore survey
- Follow-up planning dates and milestones.
- Comply with the company's HSE guidelines and QA objectives.
- Participate in Factory Acceptance test, and offshore testing if required.
- Prepare Study reports
- Min. 5 years experience as Automation/Control System engineer.
- Formal higher education degree in engineering is preferred.
- Experience with design and modification of Control System/SCADA in Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience and knowledge of industry standard communication protocols and principles for field
- instrumentation (Flow, Level, Fire & Gas detection, etc.)
- Familiar with prevailing regulations ATEX/NORSOK/IEC etc.
- Preferable experience with STID, ProCoSys, Proarc and IFS
- Experience with engineering related to Well hook-up is a plus
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Good Norwegian and English skills, spoken and written
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety and project goals.
- Solution oriented and proactive concerning multidiscipline problems.
Duration 06.12.2021 - 11.12.2022
Location Blomsterdalen, Bergen