• Establish completion philosophy & system breakdown of Subsea systems.
• Prepare schedule input
• Secure early involvement in projects and to have overview of both MC and Commissioning scope of Subsea systems.
• Ensure continuous improvement throughout the project
• Document and manage learning within the project and towards other projects
• Focus on and contribute to a quality mindset within the project completion organization
• Build a culture based on openness and trust
• Be a role model and demonstrate HSE leadership by emphasizing personal commitment to HSE and by promoting Aker BPs HSE principles and mindset
• Master or Bachelor degree in relevant discipline (Mechanical, Civil, Process, Subsea or similar).
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within engineering and/or MC/Commissioning related to subsea installations
• Experience working in multidiscipline teams and handling interface
• Language; English and Norwegian
You are a good match for this role if you:
• Have good interpersonal communication- and influencing skills
• Are a team player with a “One Team” behaviour, proactively seeking advice and sharing knowledge
• Are a self-starter with a strong delivery focus, structured and systematic
• Have the drive to deliver on an “always improving” mindset, including new working methods and digital tools
• Are flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Duration: 01.12.2021 - 01.12.2023