Web Applications Penetration Tester
- Design and perform internal and external application penetration tests and vulnerability assessments against multiple standards / requirements to ensure compliance (OWASP, NIST, PCI, contractual requirements).
- Perform risk assessments of applications and other technologies.
- Document results and recommendations.
- Develop and maintain penetration test procedures, finding templates, and other documentation.
- Work with information security management to develop strategies and plans to enforce ongoing security requirements and address identified risks within the applications.
- Report to management concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures; including misuse of information assets and noncompliance.
- Remain current on security trends, best practices, and issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in application development
- Web (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Windows and Backend (.NET)
- Mobile (Flutter, React Native)
- Database (MS. SQL, MySQL, NoSQL)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual.
- Positive attitude about documentation and detailed tracking requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective problem resolution.
- Strong professional environments and flexible work culture
- Helpful teams leads and team mates
- Interesting development projects
- Participation in the development of software tools used by thousands of users
- International travels
- Training for those with great potential as well as aspiration to learn and match the expectations.
- Competitive salaries
- A comprehensive welfare program that includes holiday accommodations all over the world
- Team-building trips to exciting destinations
- Social and entertainment events
- Sports, language and professional improvement activities
For an insight into our personnel benefits see inside.omega365.com.
Salary ladder for this position: from 1950 to 4650 Eur, gross.
Salary is adjusted yearly according to experience, skills and scope in Omega.
Salary depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate.