One of our clients need one Hands- on Commissioning & Electrical Engineering professional with expertise in all facets of evaluating electrical systems, products, components and applications.
- Responsible for the EX project coordination in project
- Overall QA/QC responsibility to check that Ex/ATEX documentation from several package vendors etc. are correct according to relevant EU directives incl. correct zone classification
- Assist the different teams regarding special conditions for safe use of ATEX in complex modules/ complex refurbishment scope of original equipment
- Define best way to build the ATEX Compliance Dossier
- Electrical engineer, BCS /MSC Education
- Possibly Certificate of electrician with 08-10 years of experience in Design
- Maintenance and Inspection towards Ex Equipment and Ex Requirements.
- FSE high and low voltage including first aid training course
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Language: Norwegian and english
- Working knowledge and understanding of the ATEX directives, IEC/EN/NEK 60079-series and other relevant Ex standards.
- Have knowledge and experience in reviewing explosion protection documents.
- Preferably hold IECEx CoPC certificate Unit Ex 001 or equivalent.
SKILLED WORKER WITH TECHNICAL EDUICATION AND EXPEREIENCE FROM POSITIONS ON BROWNFEELS PROJECTS AS COMMISSIONING AND HANDOVER COMM.ENG OFFSHORE
Duration One year with possibilities for extension