Structural PDMS Designer
- 3D Modelling of main, secondary and outfitting steel – Software PDMS and/or E3D
- Concept development of practical solutions for main, secondary and outfitting steel
- Drawing preparation (and checking) in PDMS Draft / E3D
- Prepare structural MTO's
- Fabrication follow-up
- Prepare EWP`s (Engineering Work Packs) and follow-up outfitting Contractor
- Experienced in PDMS or E3D will be preferred
- Minimum education: Bachelor
(practical experience from fabrication will also be evaluated)
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience with 3D-modelling from Oil & Gas industry.
- Familiar with NORSOK and other statutory requirements.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Systematic and accurate.
- Good communication and cooperation skills.
- Multidiscipline understanding.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Norwegian language will be preferred.
Duration: 01.12.2021 - 30.11.2022
Location: Stavanger, Forus