GP Operator (Offshore)
A major International operator is looking for a GP Operator (Offshore).
- Over 2 years’ experience in a deck capacity in the offshore or shipping industries.
- Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
- Certification as per STCW
- Ability to work well in teams
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Carry accurate and effective work handovers
- Conduct slinging and rigging operations and maintain slinging equipment
- Perform effective signalling/communications to direct movement of loads using appropriate hand and radio communication techniques
- Perform Preparation And Cleaning Of Equipment For Maintenance Or Coating
- Contribute to The Health and Safety of the Working Environment
- Monitor And Maintain Pollution Control Measures
Offshore on a 28 days onboard / 28 days of leave rotation, 12-hours per day