Material Handling Engineer
- Create material handling datasheet
- Establish Lifting-plans for offshore installation.
- Advise in safe and effective use of Lifting Equipment in accordance with NORSOK R-002 and R-003.
- Follow up requirements in NORSOK R-002 Annex B
- Providing material handling support to new refurbishment packages.
- Minimum 5 years of experience from operations for Lifting equipment, material handling in project execution.
- Good knowledge about government requirements, Norwegian and international standards for Lifting equipment and material handling.
- Practical experience from offshore field/plant, preferably within O&M.
- Extensive experience as Lifting planner/ lifting responsible rigger will be considered as highly relevant.
- Aveva PDMS,
- Microsoft Office programs
- Navisworks Simulate
- Wide Lifting organizational/network experience is an advantage.
- Focus on improvement and best practice.
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English written and oral.
Duration: 01.11.2021- one year