Get familiar with project requirements, including Contract, client procedures, internal procedures relevant for your SOW.
- Ensure that entire scope of the package is clearly identified and understood
- Arrange internal Kick-Off meeting with Package Team, presenting expectations and package SOW.
- Identify all materials and services, give input to bidders list where relevant
- Prepare a technical description of the package SOW and identify project specific needs.
- Initiate and perform criticality assessment in co-operation with the Package team
- Technical input to Package Strategy
- Produce a Technical Requisition, implementing client specific requirements.
- Compile Technical Package Specifications in accordance with Project standards.
- Prepare necessary and relevant equipment data sheets for the package, including relevant data sheets from other disciplines
- Define Requirements to Supplier Documentation by issuing Suppliers Documents Requirements List (SDRL).
- It is the responsibility of the PRE that due dates for supplier's documentation is agreed with relevant engineering disciplines
- Establish Vital Interface Info (VII) in co-operation with Package Team
- Follow-up and coordinate technical input to Inquiry (RFQ)/Purchase Order documents within the Package Team.
- Arrange IDC meetings for Technical INQ/PO documents as/if required.
- Ensure that technical Bid documents are distributed to Package Team.
- Execute and coordinate the bid clarifications.
- In cooperation with PRB, develop bid evaluation method and perform bid evaluation
- Ensure that all technical clarifications are handled in accordance with project requirements in the bid phase.
- Review and verify all supplier technical documentation during bid phase and after PO is set
- In cooperation with PRB, prepare the recommendation for award. In cooperation with PRB, prepare and perform BCM
Ensure that all relevant procured equipment is in accordance with PED
- Review and verify all supplier technical documentation in accordance with the SMIR
- Coordinate technical clarifications and information between the supplier and the various engineering disciplines, prior to supplier documents being issued and accepted.
- Prepare and perform all required technical expediting activities, also in compliance with suppliers Inspection & Test Plan.
- Follow-on activities related to installation, MC and Commissioning, after package delivery.