The Global Category Buyer for IT, G&G Studies and Related Services will report to the assigned Global Category Manager and will be part of the Subsurface Procurement team.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows;
- Implement activities defined in the Category Strategy, including setting final specifications and commercial conditions, define critical performance factors, tendering, evaluation of proposals, conduct final negotiations up to contract award
- Execute contracts and ensure contract performance and adherence to contractual conditions, contract variations/amendments, handling of disputes and claims;
- Manage supplier relationships; monitor supplier performance, support the drive for continuous improvement and/or supplier development, collect supplier feedback, reduce the cost of poor quality and non-productive time (NPT), optimize supply chain processes;
- Be part of the project organization, operational procurement (POs andCall-offs), procurement reporting, manage non-conformities;
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in relevant field of study (economics, engineering, legal) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in strategic procurement in E&P industry
- Knowledge of Contract management (contracting skills, applicable law, Incoterms)
- Knowledge and methods for Development of Specification assessment, Tender management & evaluations, Risk management, Supplier management, Logistics / Supply chain management, Operational procurement
- Excellent negotiation skills with proven track record
- Qualities: trust, care, open-minded and brave
- Self-motivated, Proactive and team oriented, very good communication & interpersonal skills
Duration Asap - approx 30.11.2021.