Providing functional support to the Assets, the Exploration and the Business Develoment Teams, enabling client to maximize its values throughout the value chain.
Following up both operated and non-operated Assets, from the reservoir to the market, including identifying possible flow assurance and quality issues. Bridge the gaps between exploration, reservoir, well, facility engineering and commercial/legal. Providing analysis to non-technical functions in support of the daily, weekly and monthly production reporting, and hydrocarbon accounting. The support will cover HSSE, production technologies, production operations, maintenance, offshore operations and integrity.
Ensuring the implementation of both client production & operations standards, and regulatory requirements in the local management system for operated and non operated assets
Support assurance of key milestones and toll gates in projects both in faciliting and participating in the assurance reviews.
- Assist in the further development of the Production & Engineering community in Norway and the Global P&E community within the Group.
- Be a clear and visible leader in all aspects within HSSE, Quality & Integrity.
- Assure compliance with the Norwegian regulatory requirements, and corresponding national and international standards
- Ensuring that deliverables are in within the operations and maintenance management and production management frameworks
- Develop the operated and non-operated elements within the client management system to ensure regulatory requirements and corporate standards are met in all phases of our activities.
- Support in developing the functional strategy for Production & Engineering for the client's assets
- Support IAP in the planning process to provide resource and activity planning for projects and assets
- Work with operators and partners to highlight areas of risk and mitigating actions
- Support assets in forecasting and control of both production and costs (OPEX & CAPEX)
- Work with assets to highlight areas of improvement, challenge and propose initiatives to improve performance throughout the asset value chain
- Provide a conduit for experience transfer between the client's assets, and in the company
- Engage in internal and external production operations networks to support the decision makers with the best available information
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators, inclusive of regular analysis and improvements
- Support the competency based development process for the personnel
- Develop and implement audit & assurance processes and plans for our assets
- Participate in incident investigations and share learnings to contribute to integrating HSSE and Quality into our business culture
- May mentor less experienced staff
- Education: University degree Master / Diplom
- Subject of education: Civil, Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
- 15+ experience within E&P activities, including experience from petroleum activities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, preferably also from working offshore
- Experience with production operations and maintenance in all phases of a development project, from feasibility evaluations and development to tail-end production
- Exposure to some management and “hands–on” supervisory involvement in major & minor projects, modifications and developments of various types
- A full appreciation of the importance of standards, regulations, compliance requirements and management of change
- A good understanding of the Norwegian Framework regulations and the application of Norsok in design and operation of offshore facilities
- Excellent inter-personal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Considerable expertise in all aspects of offshore production and operations.
- Demonstrated project management ability
- Ability to analyse complex projects that interface with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively with both internal & external stakeholders
- Self-driven, positive and committed attitude, highly organised and resilient
- Ability to work well in a team
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook
- Excellent English and Norwegian language skills
Duration 01.01.2021 - 31.12.2021 with possible extension