• Support with Quality Management deliverables and ensure that Quality activities and deliverables are based on a risk-informed decisions process and integrated in project planning and execution.
• Support in delivering project safely, on-time and within budget, that is mainly achieved by delivering the project according to specification, and proactively managing quality to avoid undesired events and preventing loss.
• Support to deliver Best in Class projects by ‘’One Team Mindset’’ and ‘’Always improving’’.
• Functional home will be HSSEQ PRO and CD&T.
• Planning and executing quality management activities to deliver Projects according to specification and regulatory requirements.
• Proactively identifying and mitigating quality risks that may threat project cost and schedule.
• Fostering a one team approach with the Alliances and Contractors to deliver to the required quality standards.
• Preventing loss by eliminating or reducing the cost of poor quality.
• Implementing quality control routines to verify project deliveries meet requirements and expectations.
• Performing quality assurance activities such as internal audits and self-assessments to verify conformity with the BMS. This include establishing and support development of the audit & verification plan.
• Support criticality assessments
• Facilitating lessons learned and continual improvement activities.
• Lead or support deviation and non-conformities processes and Management of Change activities.
• Support project with closure of relevant audit findings and follow up responses from vendors audit findings or quality incidents.
• It is required that you have experience with working with quality management in projects.
Duration 04.01.2021 - 23.12.2021