• Design project Automation documentation related to Electrical Systems Controls
• Prepare SAS related documentation such as Automation integration and installation strategy, SAS I/O list, SAS Functional Specifications.
• Modify and develop existing drawings such as SAS Topology, SIS Shutdown Hierarchy, Control and Equipment room layouts.
• Modify existing and prepare new SCDs and C&Es.
• Participating in HMI development.
• Participate in HAZOP, design reviews etc.
• Input and comments to vendor documentation.
• Input to MC/COMM
• Inputs to MTO, MEL and FEED report.
• Administration of engineering documentation in ProArc.
• Participate in multidisciplinary discussions for definition of PCS, PSD, ESD and F&G philosophy.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 10 years of experience in the Oil & gas Industry
• Participation in EPCIC projects.
• Excellent knowledge of Norsok standards.
• Wide experience with NCS SAS Systems Integration.
• Previous experience with Equinor procedures, applications (Such as STID) and standards.
• Team worker
• Social and positive person.
• Deliver on time and quality
• Good Communication in English
• Must have valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2021