Worktasks include but not limited to:
- Take responsibility for conceptual development and detail design of telecoms.
- Prepare technical specifications, data sheets and documentation for telecoms equipment.
- Prepare cable block diagrams, termination diagrams, telecom layouts, cable routing.
- Prepare installation-, test- and start-up procedures.
- Extensive contact with Clients and Vendors.
- Follow-up inter-discipline / Supplier documentation.
- Ensure compliance to relevant procedures and standards for field instrumentation.
- Perform work according to Client’s requirements and on time.
- Contribute in preparation of requests to Vendors.
- Preparation and maintenance of MTO.
- Updating of LCI requirements.
- Constant interaction with other members of own discipline and all related to work being executed
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standar
Experience with Instrument Engineering, for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea, FPSO experience will be advantageous.
Duration Asap - One year with possibilities for extension