• Take responsibility for conceptual development and detail design of field instrumentation.
• Prepare technical specifications, data sheets and documentation.
• Prepare installation-, test- and start-up procedures.
• Extensive contact with Clients and Vendors.
• Follow-up of procurement packages.
• Ensure compliance to relevant procedures and standards for field instrumentation.
• Perform work according to Client’s requirements and on time.
• Contribute in preparation of requests to Vendors.
• Preparation and maintenance of MTO.
• Updating of LCI requirements.
• Experience with loop design
• Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
• Experience with Norsok Standard
• Fluent Norwegian / English
Duration: ASAP - 1 year with possibilities for extension