The Flow Assurance engineers are responsible for supporting projects, both new developments and tie-backs to existing production facilities.
They are responsible for coordinating the delivery of all project Flow Assurance scope, from pre-appraise to start-up (DG0 to DG4). This includes formulating robust flow assurance operating strategies and associated documentation, providing input to design basis and coordinating study work.
- Master of Science or similar in Chemical / Process Engineering or related discipline, preferably with specialisation in fluid dynamics or oil and gas processing.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience with either operators or contractors.
- Be able to demonstrate delivery of flow assurance scope for projects and specifically bringing operational experience and knowledge into the project design process.
- Expert user of the standard Flow Assurance simulation applications, OLGA and PIPESIM, and the associated thermodynamic programs PVTsim and Multiflash. Knowledge of UniSim Design and Petroleum Experts's IPM would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working in multi-discipline teams and managing cross-discipline interfaces.
- Behaviours as per Aker BP values; SAFER: Enquiring, responsible, predictable, commited and respectful
- Strong commitment to activities and plan
- Takes ownership of deliverables and delivers on time to the required quality
- Effective communication style
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to act as a mentor to the less experienced members of the team. Proactive in seeking advice from others when needed and shares lessons learned within and outside the team.
Duration: ASAP - 12m+