- The successful applicant will be working in a collaborative project environment implementing, configuring, and customizing our Pims project management software, Omega’s flagship Project Information Management System product suite.
- Omega is experiencing increased demand for the implementation, configuring, and customizing of our products, such as Pims, as well as other services in Denmark and globally.
• 0-5 years of relevant working experience
• Strong database development knowledge using Microsoft SQL Server
• Develop and modify database solutions, including tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions to implement business logic
• Analyze and understand the relationship between each table and modules in Pims
• Excellent Danish and English communication skills
• Ability to quickly turn business requirements into solutions
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• We are looking for a skilled technician, who is energetic, a team player, and who has strong communication skills.
• The successful applicant should have a genuine interest in helping project driven organizations improve their project execution capabilities through innovative software tools and work processes.
• Project Controls experience
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: The primary location will be Copenhagen, but some travel domestically/internationally must be expected.