To be considered for this role you should have experience in all phases of construction, start-up, check out, maintenance, and updating, from supervision to hands-on.
- Instrument and electrical installations.
- QAQC of instruments / electrical systems.
- Loop checks and documentation.
- Install, calibrate and commission field instrumentation
- Coordination with OPS and QA/QC group
70% instrument, 30% electrical
- 10+ Experience with instrumentation on heavy industrial projects.
- Demonstrated project experience in heavy construction (refinery, petrochemical, specialty chemical, food/beverage)
- Understanding of instrument and electrical diagrams
Management and coordination of electrical contractors at plant
12+ Experience with instrumentation on heavy industrial projects.
Ability to conduct loop checks