- Ensure that the SAS commissioning work is conducted in accordance with Commissioning plan and procedures, TO ACHIEVE a timely start-up, operational reliability and safety.
- Coordinate SAS activity’s between Commissioning, engineering SAS supplier and operation.
- Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning Subcontractors so they can complete scope according to call-out request for commissioning.
- Ensure that the commissioning work is conducted in accordance with Commissioning procedures, schedules and a high technical quality to achieve a timely start-up, operational reliability and safety.
- Extensive experience within SAS discipline.
- High HSE focus and understanding.
- Good knowledge of offshore production and utility systems on Oil /Gas in general.
- Experience as a Commissioning Engineer on multidiscipline systems onshore/offshore.
- Knowledge in use of PIMS.
- Knowledge about the company’s work processes for Completion
- Skilled worker with technical education and experience from positions like MC scoping and MC field check/punch.
- Basic safety and emergency preparedness training
- Norwegian (mandatory) and English.
Duration: ASAP - Minimum 1 year