- Work as Quality & Governance focal point towards a specific Business Unit
- Maintain and update BMS content (processes and governing documents) in corporation with process owner according to operating company’s BMS specification and guidelines
- Ensure alignment and connectivity with other process areas outside BU/function, to enable end-to-end perspective and to avoid duplication of governance.
- Advise implementation and communication of improvements
- Perform general BMS training and user assistance
- Facilitate workshops and process mapping with relevant stakeholders
- Support/Perform handling of Quality Incidents, Non-Conformities, Exemptions/Deviations, Management of Change and Improvement Proposals, by proving training and support in case handling
- Relevant competence and experience with Business Management System and assurance activities are beneficial.
- Experience within process scoping, facilitation and process mapping.
- Strong E&P knowledge and minimum 5 years experience within E&P.
- Critically thinking and be able to process new information
- Strong team player, seeking collaboration with focus on what is best for business
- Ability to “get things done” in a hectic and demanding business unit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail - Curious, pro-active attitude and continuous strive for achieving improvements
- Structured, analytical and self-motivated
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
Duration: 01.10.2020 - 31.08.2021