- Take responsibility for conceptual development and detail design of field instrumentation.
- Prepare technical specifications, data sheets and documentation.
- Prepare installation-, test- and start-up procedures.
- Extensive contact with Clients and Vendors.
- Follow-up of procurement packages.
- Ensure compliance to relevant procedures and standards for field instrumentation.
- Perform work according to Client’s requirements and on time.
- Contribute in preparation of requests to Vendors.
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with Norsok Standard
- Experience with Instrument Engineering, for Oil and Gas industry and North Sea
- FPSO experience will be an advantage
- Fluent Norwegian and English
Duration: ASAP - 1 year
Option: Possibilities for extension is indicated
Et maritimt industrikonsern
17 jun 2020