We are now looking for a Firewater Engineer, work preparation for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Development of or update of philosophies, design basis safety strategies etc.
- System design of firewater and AFFF-, water mist-, passive fireprotection-, escape and evacuation- and fire & gas detection systems
- Assessment of risk level for different solutions including associated qualitative/ quantitative analysis
- SIL analysis
- Initiate required technical safety reviews/-verifications and be responsible for Safety design reviews such as HAZID, Safety assessments, ALARP assessments etc.
- Establish Safety drawings such as Escape route drawings, Hazardous area drawings, F&G detection drawings, Fire Protection Data Sheets, Active- and Passive fire protection
- Ensure that relevant regulations and standards are known, understood, and followed in the project
- Ensure that work within discipline activities is performed in accordance with the project execution model for the assigned project.
- Cooperation and coordination with other disciplines, clients, manufacturers, sites, etc.
- Be involved in the development of Safety & Environment department's expertise
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards
- In-debt knowledge of Norsok S-001 and relevant NFPA standards
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Have good multidiscipline understanding
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Preferable Experience/Qualifications: Pipenet and TIME
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Duration: 16.03.2020 - 31.12.2023
Et norsk leverandørselskap
14 feb 2020