• Assist systems engineering in defining required mechanical equipment
• Establish datasheets for equipment and Technical Requisition document.
• Hold technical clarifications with vendors and assist in vendor selection process
• Hold kick off meetings with vendors and perform FATs
• Supplier documentation review and approval
• Handle inquiries from Client and 3rd party regarding equipment packages.
- Master Degree or bachelor degree
- Long relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
Required Work Experience:
- Experience from working in multidiscipline engineering teams in EPC projects as mechanical package responsible engineer (PRE)
- Experience with offshore HVDC substation projects would be preferred
- Experience from both rotating and static mechanical equipment packages.
- Experience from seawater lift pumps would be an advantage
- Experience with follow-up of sub-suppliers, bid clarification meetings, kick off meetings and FATs.
- Min 3 years experience working as package responsible equipment.
Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
Good communication skills
Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Willingness to travel when required
Ability to understand new rules and regulations
Duration: 17.02.2020 - 31.12.2020
Et norsk leverandørselskap
13 feb 2020