We are looking for skilled technical specialists, who are initiative, good team players and have strong communication skills.
The successful applicants should have genuine interest in creating and maintaining technology and products that helps project driven organizations to improve their project execution capabilities through innovative software tools and work processes.
- requirements analysis and system design;
- database and applications modeling;
- development of comprehensive client-server software systems using Omega's application framework (Appframe);
- creation of new and development of existing modules in Omega’s flagship project management products suite (Pims);
- participation in client development projects in Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, France, England, USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia and more.
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Self-propelled and inner-motivated
- Higher IT education or relevant working experience
- Willing to acquire new skills and travel
- Strong database development skills using Microsoft SQL Server, including tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and functions to implement business logic
- Windows applications development using .NET
The primary location will be Klaipėda, Lithuania, however occasional international travels might be required.
Omega offers strong professional environments and interesting development projects for those who like technological challenges. Here you can participate in the development of software tools used by thousands of users.
Omega guarantees competitive salaries and provides a comprehensive welfare program that includes holiday accommodations all over the world, team-building trips to exciting destinations, social and entertainment events, sports, language and professional improvement activities.
For an insight into our personnel benefits see InsideOmega.com.
13 feb 2020