We are currently looking to strengthen our Cloud Department with a Cloud Security Expert who will be working with a team of high expertise and leading technologies.
We are looking for a skilled technical specialist, who is initiative, good team player and has strong communication skills.
• Create and maintain requirements for secure data storage, transfer and access for Pims Cloud according to best industry practices;
• Create an maintain requirements for secure cloud infrastructure resources setup, access and decommissioning according to best inductry practices;
• Create and maintain policies for engineers and developers accessing Pims Cloud solutions according to best industry practices;
• Regularly inspect and report IT security state of Pims Cloud solutions;
• Continuously monitor Pims Cloud infrastructure for alerts from all security feeds;
• Monitor global security announcement feeds, keep up to date with latest exploits and vulnerabilities that could potentially affect Pims Cloud systems;
• Provide technical security expertise to the organization and its clients;
• Create Pims Cloud security incident reports;
• When possible, operate as an integral part of Pims Cloud Infrastructure team, sharing responsibilities with Cloud Engineers carrying daily tasks.
Fluency in English, oral and written;
Willingness to travel;
The primary location will be Klaipėda, Lithuania, however occasional international travels might be required.
Omega offers strong professional environments and interesting development projects for those who like technological challenges. Here you can participate in the development of software tools used by thousands of corporate users.
Omega guarantees competitive salaries and provides a comprehensive welfare program that includes holiday accommodations all over the world, team-building trips to exciting destinations, social and entertainment events, sports, language and professional improvement activities.
For an insight into our personnel benefits see InsideOmega.com.
01 sep 2020