1. Contracting lead role to be dedicated to the Owner Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Start-Up team to finalize the detailed contract strategy, coordinate preparation of bid packages for all direct and key subcontracts, negotiate, execute and then manage the ongoing field administration of Owner directed service contracts through handover and plant startup
2. Work with PreComm / Commissioning team and site Construction to finalize the division of responsibility (DOR) and terms for handover of all systems and areas from general construction contract to owner
3. Work closely with procurement and materials resources to ensure processes and procedures are in place to effectively coordinate equipment vendor reps, field technicians and specialty commissioning/startup technical resources on-site – per the project execution plan.
• Strong experience leading pre-comm/commissioning contracting for major capital projects
• Experience with large scale chemical plants, and domestic (US Gulf Coast) contractors.
• Prior role working for Owner developing and managing multiple prime agreements
• In-Depth knowledge of scopes of work, subcontract, and relevant forms of agreement
• Prior experience working extensively with technical teams and engineers to ensure development of complete scopes of service and scopes of work.
• Strong communication and cross functional cooperation skill set – the role will bridge multiple functions and execution groups as various systems / areas transition from construction to start-up
• Ability to work project site shifts and hours – starting work will be 5/10 schedules at Chanelview site
2+ year contract
Major Chemical and Petrochemical Company
17 des 2019