Bjørkely is a charming newly built cabin close to Haukelifjell ski center. The cabin is located next to a birch forest and is sheltered from the weather at the end of Svartufs, an established cabin area with a great view.
Choose between putting on your alpine or cross-country skis right outside the cabin. Both the alpine slope and the groomed light trail are in the immediate vicinity.
- 7 beds in 3 bedrooms
- Double bed (160 cm)
- Bunk bed
- 2 beds upstairs (80 cm), but one of them can be converted into a double bed (160 cm)
- Bathroom with massage shower
- Kitchen with a lovely espresso machine (whole coffee beans)
- No smoking! No pets!
- It is allowed with one pet in the home (not in bed or sofa, in regards to allergy).
- We always follow common rules of order and reasonable injunctions. It should be quiet in and around the cabin at 23.00 in respect of the tenants in the basement apartment and other cottage residents.
The heat is controlled by an app and is turned on the day before you arrive at the cabin.
Remember that check-in is from 17:00 CET and check-out is at 12:00 CET. If you are leaving on a Sunday and no new guests are arriving on the same day, you can stay as long as you want. Cleaning is done on weekdays.
Please clarify this with Omega 365 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +47 5377 5377.
What to bring
- Bed linen and towels
- Kitchen towel and washcloths
- Toilet paper
- Coffee beans (for the coffee machine)
- Baby cot
- Baby high chair
- Side-by-side refrigerator with ice cube maker
- Apple TV
- Game consoles
- Campfire pan
- Woodstove and firewood
During your stay
If the stove switches off or the stove guard beeps, press the button on the left side of the stove guard under the fan. Instructions for use can be found inside the fan cabinet. Remember to always use the fan when cooking.
The hot water supply will naturally decrease after many showers and the washer and the dishwasher has been in use. It takes time to heat up a lot of water, so be patient. Please remember to reduce your shower time.
You can drive all the way to the cottage, and there is space for two cars right outside the cabin door. With large amounts of snow, there is only room for one car. Remember that there must always be room for a car for the basement apartment.
Snow will be plowed Thursday to Sunday, so if you arrive before Thursday we will have to order extra plowing for you. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Exit from E134 next to Haukelifjell Skisenter and continue straight ahead (on Tyrvelivegen) for about 1 km towards the ski lift.
- Turn right onto Svartufs and continue straight ahead for about 300 meters. Keep left in a small intersection.
- About 50 meters after the small intersection, take a sharp left turn.
- Follow this road further up, and then turn right.
- Continue for about 200–300 meters. The cabin is at the end of the road.
- Skien – 2.5 hours (185 km)
- Haugesund – 2.5 hours (185 km)
- Bergen – 3.5 hours
- Stavanger – 3.5 hours (245 km)
- Our own cleaners take care of the cleaning between guests. We therefore request that the cabin is to be left tidy after your stay.
- Bring your garbage with you, remove empty goods and empty the fridge for food. Clean the fridge and stove and clean all kitchen surfaces.
- Garbage must be thrown in the containers down by the boom.
- Do not adjust the thermostats on the panel heaters. They are controlled by an app.
- If our cleaners have to spend more than two hours, this extra expense will be charged to the employee.
- Remember to close all windows.
- Lock the doors and put the key back in the key box.
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact Omega 365.
Feedback helps us improve our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.