Omega 365’s five-bedroom Sirdal cabin offers Omega 365 employees and their families the chance to spend time cross-country skiing, hiking, playing golf, and other outdoor activities.
- Five bedrooms - sleeps thirteen (5 beds 150 cm and 2 beds 90 cm)
- Two bathrooms
- Living room - loft living room
- Storage shed
- Washing machine
- One baby high chair
- Vacuum cleaner
NB! Smoking prohibited.
What to bring
- Bed linen
- Towels and kitchen towels
- Toilet paper
Remember that check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is at 12:00.
If you are leaving on a Sunday and no one is booked after you, you may stay longer than the checkout time as cleaning services arrive on weekdays.
Please clarify this with Omega 365 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 5377 5377.
Pets (pets can be brought along, but they must stay on the stone floor or in cages)
There is parking in front of the cabin.
Tor Sigve Vik is our snow plowing contact, contact him if you have any trouble getting to or from the cabin due to snow. Tor Sigve's phone number is +47 977 29 183 or +47 904 76 269.
It is important that the fireplace door is opened carefully by pulling the handle straight out and sliding the door slowly to the left.
Firewood is located in a storage facility close to the cabin (it is empty for firewood at the storage) - you find firewood outside the cabin. Please let me know when it runs out.
When you stand outside and the front door behind you and look towards the camping lot, you can see a garage with a cellar to your right.
Shut on the water supply using the ON switch. You find the switch by the front door.
AddressLange Bakken 14,
Sirdal, located in the North of Vest Agder county, is a year-round tourist destination offering a wide range of outdoor activities including golf, fishing, and hiking in the warmer months, and downhill and cross country skiing during the snow season.
- Ålsheia Ski Centre - 5 min. by car
- Tjørhomfjellet ski centre: 5 min. by car
- Fidjeland ski lift: 10 min. by car
- Ådneram ski lift 20 min. by car
- Sinnes Fjellstue (Cafe, bistro, bar, and restaurant): walking distance
- Sinnes Arena (cafe, bar, and restaurant): walking distance
- Sirdal Fjellgolf
Driving instructions from Stavanger
- When you have arrived in Sirdalen via RV45, take a left in the intersection by the grocery store Joker and follow road number Fv 975
- Drive about 2 km past Sinnes Fjellstue and further past Sinnes school
- Take the second exit to the right after the school which is just before Bekkestua (closed kiosk)
- Follow the gravel road and keep left where the road divides
- You will get a caravan camping site on both sides of the road
- After about 300m you have reached the cabin
- The cabin is marked with an Omega 365-sign
Distances from the largest cities in Southern Norway
- Stavanger–Sinnes: 102 km
- Sandnes–Sinnes: 88 km
- Kristiansand–Tonstad: 144 km
- Kristiansand–Sinnes: 179 km
- Arendal–Tonstad: 185 km
- Egersund–Tonstad: 55 km
- Flekkfjord–Tonstad: 60 km
- Oslo–Sinnes: 352 km
- Bergen–Sinnes: 312 km
- Tonstad–Sinnes: 40 km
The Sirdalsruta (in Norwegian) bus service, to and from Sirdal, is operated by Tide during the ski season.
- Please leave the cabin tidy after your stay. Bring all garbage and empty goods. Empty the fridge and freezer for all food. Empty the dishwasher
- Clean the fridge, stove, and all other surfaces
- Water: Please shut off the water supply using the OFF switch when leaving the cabin
- Cleaning: Washing and cleaning is done by our own cleaner between stays. If they have to spend more than two hours, this extra cost will be charged to the employee
- The garbage container is located at Berli (Monen). Take to the right out on Fv975 and drive 300 - 400 meters. You can also use containers at Tjørhomfjellet and at the road station (Svartevann)
- Heating cables must remain turned on, at a minimum of 20 degrees from October to March. Rest of the year; 15 degrees
- Panel oven in the living room upstairs must be turned on to 12 degrees
- Panel ovens in the living room and bedrooms must turned completely off
- Please fill up with firewood for the next guest
- All inside lighting must be turned off, all outside lights must be turned on
- Close and lock all windows and doors
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.