Oppdal Cabin Breesgård
This beautiful cottage is located in an attractive end plot on Breesgård.
- 93 m²
- Four bedrooms and 10 beds
- Well-equipped kitchen
- One bathroom
- Large terrace
- Great view of a beautiful valley
- Loft in living room
NB! No smoking. No pets.
Check-in is at 17:00 and check-out is at 12:00. If you are leaving on a Sunday and no one has booked the cabin after you, you can stay longer than the check-out time as cleaning services come on weekdays. Please clarify this with Omega 365 by sending an email to email@example.com or calling +47 5377 5377.
What to bring
- Bed linen and towels
- Kitchen towels and washcloths
- Internet access
- Garden furniture
You'll find firewood in the shed.
Address:Oppdal Cabil Breesgård
- Take the E6 and follow the road.
- When you get to Oppdal, take Rv70 and follow Sunndalsvegen.
- Turn right by Trollheimsporten Turistsenter, then left and follow the road to your destination.
- Follow Rv70 to Oppdal
- Turn left by Trollheimsporten Turistsenter, then left and follow the road to your destination.
Trondheim–Oppdal: 117 km
Oslo–Oppdal: 414 km
Bergen–Oppdal: 510 km
Haugesund–Oppdal: 628 km
Stavanger–Oppdal: 688 km
- Make sure you have all your belongings and leave the cottage tidy
- Clean the refrigerator and stove
- Turn down the heat in the bathroom, and on panel heaters (approx. 15 degrees)
- The dishwasher must be started, and clean utensils put in place
- Before you leave the cabin, you must fill up with firewood for the next guest
- Garbage is emptied at the waste disposal at Joker, which is located at the entrance to Gjevilvatnet
- Remember to close all windows, lock all doors, and put the key back in the key box
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.