Anfi Tauro House IV
Omega 365's Anfi Tauro offer has seven beds and is located in the same area as our other Anfi Tauro accommodation offers, only minutes from the beach.
- Four bedrooms, three with separate bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 – two beds with bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – two beds with bathroom
- Bedroom 3 – two beds with bathroom
- Bedroom 4 – one bed (annex of Bedroom two)
- Extra beds on request
- Large living room with dining area
- Modern kitchen
- Large outdoor patio
- Private garden with automatic irrigation and lighting
- Private pool with lighting
- Travel cots and children’s equipment may be available on request
- One travel bed for children
- One baby high chair
NB! Smoking prohibited.
- Washing machine
- Refrigerator & freezer
- Microwave oven
- Food processor
- Coffee machine
- TV w/ Norwegian channels
- Wireless Internet Connection
Contact persons in Anfi Tauro
- Naima Bourouna, tel.: (0034) 672 530 871
- Email: email@example.com
- Hamid Tribak, tel.: (0034) 604 209 186
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A maximum of 6 adults is allowed in the house. In addition, there is a cot (0–3 years) and two extra beds for children/adolescents that can be put out, but then you have to inform Omega 365 about this.
There are always available cabs outside by the departure hall. Get in line and ask for a taxi that has room for all passengers and their luggage. Taxi from the airport costs approximately 60 euro. The cabs on Gran Canaria are white with a green light sign on the roof and have diagonal lines on the front doors. You do not need to agree on the price for the trip beforehand; these are official cabs that are regulated by a well-functioning price system. However, feel free to ask the driver how much the trip will approximately cost. If you are planning on paying with a credit card, ask the driver before the trip; some cabs do not accept payments via card, only cash. It is also possible to travel by express bus to Puerto Rico from the airport and taxi from the bus station to the bungalow. .
Entrance barriers are installed at the main entrance. You can use the remote control to enter the area, but if for some reason it is not available use the code.
Keep in mind that the remote control must be in the car.
On the left side of the entrance door, there is a key cabinet. Enter the code and push the black button on top. The front can be removed. Follow the same procedure for closing the cabinet. It is important that you turn the number dials after you've used them to ensure no one else gains access.
The bungalow has its own swimming pool, and there is also a larger shared pool on the compound. The pool area is screened and contains tanning beds and tables for your comfort. A key is needed to access the pool area. Close to the pool area, you will also find a restaurant and a grocery store.
The swimming pool is cleaned once a week. The cleaners will ring the house doorbell as he arrives to clean the pool.
Car and insurance
A Volkswagen Tiguan (7-seats) is parked by the house. There is one child seat in the car, if you need another you may contact Hamid. Guests are free to use the vehicle but are asked to clean the car (inside and outside) and fill the tank before departure. The car is insured and anyone can drive the car on the condition that they are 25 years old and have held a license for 2 years. There is an own risk of 5 000 NOK when using the car.
This attractive bungalow is situated in Anfi Tauro surrounded by golf courses and just minutes from the beach. It is located 200 meters from the highway connecting it to the entire island. The Playa de Tauro area is located 15 minutes from Puerto Mogan and 40 minutes from the airport.
AddressUrbanizacion Anfi Tauro
Calle Escocia Topaz
Bungalow 27, Plot 15
35138 Tauro Mogan, Gran Canaria
Anfi Topaz - Bungalow 27
You need to organize your own flights to and from Gran Canaria. The airport abbreviation is LPA, and it isoften referred to as Las Palmas or Gran Canaria.
Airlines flying from Oslo Gardermoen include:
From the airport
The house is located a 40-minute drive from the airport.
Phone number to a local Taxi on Anfi Tauro is 0034 928 154 777.
Towels and bed linen are washed on a weekly basis. If you stay for more than a week, please contact Naima to schedule washing. Extra wash during the stay is not included.
Remember to turn off the outdoor lighting during the day, and turn them on at night.
Turn off the lights at night and when leaving the apartment.
To reduce the load and noise we recommend that you only switch on the air conditioning when you are indoors in the evening. Also, remember to close the doors when using the air conditioner.
Kitchen and outdoor area
Wipe down kitchen counters and cooker every time you cook. Do not leave food out on the kitchen counter.
Garbage should be sorted according to instructions.
- Plastic and metal together
- Food and residual waste together
Garbage containers can be found in the area.
Remember that there will be ants and other insects around the house. We recommend that you take some precautions.
- Wrap all food.
- Avoid leaving food on the kitchen counter.
- Ensure all food crumbs and leftovers are disposed of or put away.
- Clean tables and counters after use.
- Sweep or vacuum the floor in the kitchen and outside on the patio every time you have eaten.
Key to the pool area
You will find the key to the pool area by the Spar store in key cabinets inside.
In the closet in the bathroom by the bedroom, you will find a safe for valuables. This should be open upon departure.
Do not sit in the furniture outside/inside with wet clothes. Always use a towel on the sun loungers.
You will find the code on the router box. It starts with CSO followed by some numbers.
- The safe must be unlocked.
- Remember to turn off the air conditioning.
- Remember to turn off all the indoor lights. Outdoor lighting can be left on if it is evening/night.
- Remember to remove garbage/leftovers before leaving.
- Clean and empty the fridge.
- Put the dishes in the dishwasher. Do not wash the bed linen, as they are washed at an external laundry.
- Clean the car, both exterior and interior, and refill the fuel tank.
- Please leave bed linen and used towels on the floor upon departure.
- Remember to put all the keys in place.
- If you should be unfortunate and break some of the inventory, it must be replaced. You must inform Omega 365 of this.
- Our own cleaners take care of the cleaning between stays, but we ask that the house be left neat and tidy as it was on arrival. We remind you that extra costs can be incurred if the housekeepers have to do a larger cleaning job after the stay than usual.
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage.
If the period you wish to book is already taken, you can contact Turid Berge-Olsen at Ølen Betong. Ølen Betong has a Duplex in Anfi Tauro that you can rent. With this option you cannot use your Advantage points and will have to pay for you stay in NOK.
Contact Turid Berge-Olsen for more information: email@example.com.