The cabin is located in Vangslia in Oppdal in a beautiful mountain terrain with a good selection of ski slopes nearby.
- 4 bedrooms
- 8 beds
- One double bed connected a private bathroom (160cm x 200cm)
- Two 90cm beds in room no. two. Can be converted into a double bed
- Bunk bed (120x200 and 70x200)
- One double bed (180x200)
- 2 bathrooms
- An attic, fully furnished
- Refrigerator (no freezer)
- Parking by the cabin
- Fire alarm, connected in series i all rooms
NB! No smoking. No pets.
What to bring
- Bed linen and towels
- Kitchen towels and washcloths
- The cabin is rented privately and is also used by the owner. Therefore there will be some private clothes, ski equipment, dry food etc. This must be left untouched.
- The main road and road leading to the cabin is shoveled by shoveling services, but the entrance and stairs must be shoveled by visitors. You will find a snow shovel in the outdoor shed.
- You can bring reindeer skins located in the woodshed out on the patio to sit on. The bonfire pan must be cleaned after use.
- Firewood is located in the outdoor shed.
- Remember that check-in is from 5:00 pm and check-out is 12:00 pm. If the next guest do not arrive on the same day as check-out (Sunday) you can stay longer than check-out time. Cleaning services are performed on weekdays. Please clarify this with Omega 365 by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or call 5377 5377.
Firewood is located in the outdoor shed.
You will find the key to the cabin in the key box that is located to the right just inside the door to the woodshed.
- Parking lot
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee maker
- Washing machine
- Take the road E6 and follow the road.
- When you get to Oppdal, take Rv70 and follow Sunndalsvegen straight ahead.
- Turn right at Kjerkvegen/Oppdal church and follow the road until you reach the destination.
- Follow Highway70 south against Bergøya.
- Turn left at the roundabout towards Trondheim and Sunndalssøra before reaching Gjemnessundbrua, and follow the road further from there. Then you enter the E39.
- After the Straumsund bridge, do not follow the E39 towards Trondheim and Surnadal, but follow HWY70 straight ahead.
- Turn left at Kjerkvegen / Oppdal church and follow the road until you reach the destination.
- Trondheim - Oppdal: 117 km
- Oslo - Oppdal: 414 km
- Bergen - Oppdal: 510 km
- Haugesund - Oppdal: 628 km
- Stavanger - Oppdal: 688 km
Our own cleaners take care of the cleaning between stays. We therefore request that the cabin is left tidy after the stay. Dispose of your garbage, remove empty goods and empty the fridge/freezer for food. If our cleaners have to spend more than two hours on cleaning, this extra cost will be charged to the employee.
- Make sure you have all your belongings and leave the cabin tidy.
- Clean the refrigerator and stove.
- The heating cables set at 20 degrees.
- Remember to put the reindeer skins in the outdoor shed and clean the bonfire pan if it has been in use.
- The garbage must be thrown in marked containers located on the sign area (see photo) below Oppdal Ski Center.
- Remember to close all windows. Lock all doors and put the key back in the key box.
If you require assistance during your stay, please contact Omega 365 on 5377 5377 or 9828 6931.
Feedback assists us in improving our Advantage accommodation. Please provide feedback on defects, flaws, or damage to Omega 365 firstname.lastname@example.org.